You've got mail
You might receive an e-mail from the library when:
- the loan period for a borrowed item is about to expire (not overnight or weekend loans)
- a renewal is cancelled
- a reserved item or interlibrary loan is ready for collection
- we need to ask you about an interlibrary loan
- we have to inform you that a reservation will not be successful
- your account has been blocked
We send e-mail notifications as an additional service that is provided merely for your convenience. In order to avoid late fees, we recommend that you regularly check your account and order/reservation status in Passau Serach Portal, even if you did not receive an e-mail from us. We cannot be held liable for non-receipt of an e-mail notification or failure of a permanent forwarding rule.
The loan periods and order/reservation status indicated in Passau Search Portal are authoritative. If you’re a student we will only send e-mails to your official University e-mail account, e.g. email@example.com.
How do I access my e-mails?
You can access your e-mail account at https://email.uni-passau.de.
E-mails for school pupils and other external users
School pupils and other external users: our mails are sent to the e-mail address indicated on the library card request form. See also Account/User details in the Passau Search Portal. If you wish to change your e-mail account, please contact one of the helpdesks.