You might receive an e-mail from the library when:
- the loan period for a borrowed item is about to expire (not overnight or weekend loans)
- a renewal is cancelled
- a reserved item or interlibrary loan is ready for collection
- we need to ask you about an interlibrary loan
- we have to inform you that a reservation will not be successful
- your account has been blocked
E-mail notifications are an additional service provided without any warranty. We cannot be held liable for non-receipt of an e-mail notification. The loan periods and the order/reservation status in InfoGuide is authoritative.
If you’re a student we will only send e-mails to your University e-mail account, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where do I receive these e-mails?
Access your e-mail account with https://email.uni-passau.de/
There you can set up automatic forwarding to any e-mail address.
E-mails for staff
University staff only receive their e-mails in their university inbox.