- You must wear a FFP2 mask when entering and moving around the libary. You can take your mask off while seated at your study desk.
- Reading rooms: you can choose freely from the marked study desks. It is no longer necessary to book a timeslot for a study desk!s.
- Online reservations for group study desks. There is a group room available in the following reading rooms: central library, Computer Science and Mathematics, and Juridicum. Desks in these group study rooms can be reserved via a booking tool. The "anny" booking tool requires a one-time registration and opt-in via verification link sent to your e-mail address.
- Students can borrow up to 10 textbooks (shelf marks starting with 17/...) and up to 5 reference books at the same time.
- Reference books can be borrowed for up to 14 days and cannot be renewed. Textbooks can be borrowed for one month and renewed in the Passau Search Portal.
- Books from the closed stacks: All user groups – University members but also school pupils and local users – can order books from the closed stacks via the Passau Search Portal. You can pick up the books/media using the short-term use arrangement at the central library.
- Central library check-out desk
Opening hours. You can borrow literature ordered in the Passau Search Portal and pick up interlibrary loans that have arrived (notification by e-mail).
- Literature Scanning Service: All user groups of Passau University Library can order journal articles and excerpts of printed books (up to 10% of the text volume) from the local holdings and have them sent to their e-mail address as a PDF attachment. Scanning service