Textbooks and reference holdings
- The University Library offers an extraordinary loan of textbooks and reference material for students and doctoral researchers.
- Students can borrow up to 10 textbooks (shelf marks starting with 17/...) and up to 5 reference books at the same time. Doctoral students can borrow up to 5 reference books (non-circulation holdings) at the same time.
- Reference books can be borrowed for up to 14 days, textbooks for one month.
- Depending on the academic discipline, literature is held ready for collection either at the Central Library or the Law Library reading room or the Nikolakloster reading room.
– Central Library:
textbooks and reference holdings of the Central Library
textbooks and reference holdings of the economics/business reading room
textbooks and reference holdings of the computer science/mathematics reading room
textbooks and philological reference holdings of the Nikolakloster reading room
Closed stacks (shelf marks starting with 0...), see below for how to request
– Juridicum reading room:
textbooks and reference holdings of the Law Library (Juridicum) reading room
legal reference holdings from the Nikolakloster reading room
Books from the closed stacks
- You can request books from the closed stacks from one of the search portals of the University Library. The closed stacks lending service is also available to members of the general public in the city and district of Passau.
- Please use InfoGuide or Primo to request books and media.
Academic staff: we ask academic staff to continue using the delivery service for literature requests. Contact: the relevant subject librarian team or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about requesting and collecting books or other media or booking appointments? Please contact our information desk at telephone 0851 509 1630 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.